Amanda Love cooked for 250 people who attended the 2010 Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association Conference. What was on the menu?
- Loncito’s Lamb Shanks slow braised in Red Wine,
- Polenta with Sloan Creek Farms Pork Meatballs with Marinara Sauce,
- Garlic Rosemary Mashers,
- Bryd Creek Pecans with Beet Salad,
- Organic Baby Greens Salad,
- Heritage Farm Rolls with butter and Apple Pecan Crisp with Whip Cream.
Oh, and her Soothin’ Infusion tea on tap, of course! It was a feast to be remembered!