TBC in the Media
The Barefoot Cook has been featured over many different mediums: internet radio, radio, television, conferences, and various sites online.
Interested in TBC for media appearances?
The Barefoot Cook is available for media inquiries, consultations, events, reviews, interviews and as a representative for different viewpoints related to diet and nutrition. You can contact her for more details and availability.
The Weston A Price Foundation honored Amanda Love for her hard work in creating the delicious, nutrient dense conference food with the Food Activist Award at their annual conference in Nov 2009 in Chicago. She also cooked for the annual conference in Nov 2010 in Philadelphia.
- Interview with Amanda Love by Patrick Timpone on One Radio Network Nov. 26th, 2012
Listen to Amanda’s interview on One Radio Network where she touches on such topics as:
- Basics for making bone broth
- How to cook bacon the very best way for nutrition and digestibility
- How to slow cook eggs for same results
- Special way to brine a turkey or all fowl & techniques for roasting
- How to get grass fed liver into your diet balancing blood sugar with protein
- The why’s and ways of slow cooking
- How to cook beans for real digestibility
- The importance of fat for hormone balancing cooking with rendered fat
- Interview with Amanda Love on Soul Dish radio Thur. Dec. 2nd 2010
Download as Podcast
- One Radio Network w/ Patrick Timponey Kefir 101 Fermentation Primer And Essential Every Day Amanda Love Apr. 20th 2009
- One Radio Network w/ Patrick Timponey Nourishing Real Food & Amanda Love Dec. 24, 2008
- HomeSweetFarm Radio with Farmer Brad Oct. 3rd 2008 (direct link)
Articles and Interviews (in print)
- Texas Co-op Power magazine features The Barefoot Cook. Written by Kevin Hargis.
- Kimberly Hartke, Weston A. Price Foundation reviews Amanda’s performance at the Weston A. Price Foundation’s “Wise Traditions 2010″ conference. This was Amanda’s second year of catering food for the Weston Price foundation annual conference.