An amazing new seasonal menu planner that takes all the guesswork out of what to eat and when. With mouth-watering recipes, chef and nutrition tips, and shopping lists that will make your world simply delicious!
Get real, local and seasonal.
Know what you’re eating. And eat WELL.
On paper, eating locally/seasonally/organic sounds wonderful, but putting it into practice is much harder. Many of us have had the experience of standing in the packed produce aisle at the grocery store and drawing a total blank of what to do.Admittedly, this type of eating has a steep learning curve—but it pays off in dividends. Let me walk you through it with my seasonal menu planner!
In my twenty-year career as a holistic, real-foods chef to private clients, celebrities, and large-scale groups, I’ve streamlined the food preparation process. It doesn’t need to be overwhelming! From start to finish, I provide you with shopping lists, prep-ahead guides, and a calendar-based meal plan. All you need to do is show up.
- My menu planners focus on seasonal, simple, nutrient-dense ingredients and will suit grain- and dairy-free diets. All dishes are soy-free and gluten-free.
- Bodies crave real food. These dishes emphasize traditional fats such as butter, cream, egg yolks, lard, bacon fat, coconut, palm, and olive oils, and animal fats from pasture-raised animals.
- Menus focus on whole foods. Think organic produce and pastured, sustainable meat and fish.
- Life should be sweet! You get to have your desserts, too—but mine are free of white sugar, white flour, or refined and artificial ingredients. (I promise, you won’t miss the bad stuff.)
- My menus are suitable for many people in the later stages of GAPS/SCD Diets, Paleo, Perfect Health Diet and Gluten/Dairy Free Diets. In fact, I’ve worked with these diets for years and can easily help modify.
- While I embrace veggies, menu plans are NOT vegetarian/vegan friendly (sorry veg heads!)
Here is a sampling of the dishes included. Dine on incredible meals like:
- Pan Seared Grassfed Rib Eye Steaks, Ultimate Baked Potatoes, Broccoli with Melted Cheddar
- Chicken Piccata, Zucchini Noodles Tossed with Garlic & Olive Oil, Lemon Scented Asparagus
- Slow Cooked Pulled Pork, Roasted Sweet Potato Coins, Sweet Fall Slaw
- Honey Lime Tamari Glazed Salmon, Scallion Rice with Lime Zest, Sesame Kale Salad
- Crispy Herb Baked Chicken, Rosemary Garlic Mashers, Collards with Bacon and Onions
- Grassfed Beef Taco Bowl, Guacamole
- Gluten Free Apple Pecan Crisp with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Salted Banana Coconut Cream Mini Pies
Fix restaurant-quality dishes at a fraction of the cost, with much cleaner ingredients and more potent nutrition. You’ll wonder how you ever ate before.If you’re still skeptical about your ability to make such delicious dishes, don’t worry! I did the planning so you won’t have to. The seasonal meal planners will come to you as a PDF bundle, including all of this:
- Seasonal Menu/Calendar with your menus broken down by week
- Instead of sending you new recipes every week, which I have found to be overwhelming for my clients, I am sending you a month of meals at a time. You’ll have the chance to get really good at these dishes, and repeat the meal plan each month for 3 months until the season changes.
- Seasonal Recipes including over 40 recipes for each season
- 3 nights of meals including recipes for 1 entree + 1 side for each night (some nights have 2 sides).
- Seasonal Weekly Shopping List
- Bonus: Dessert & Snack Recipes plus a How-To for each week
- Sunday Time-Saving Prep List
…You’ll be a pro in no time.
You can purhcase one season at a time, or the entire year at a discounted price. (Purchase options are at the bottom of this page.) Included is a meal plan for the each season emphasizing seasonal, quality ingredients, as well as Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo Friendly and Dairy Optional recipes.
The seasonal meal planners will come to you as a PDF bundle.
THE WINTER SEASONAL MENU PLANNER IS FOCUSED ON WINTER SEASON FOODS THAT NATURE PROVIDES AT THAT TIME
Some of the highlights you will find in this seasonal plan are dishes focusing on filling our bellies with soul-warming foods. Winter lends itself to braising, simmering, roasting and slow-cooked methods of cooking- warming our home and our hearts. ‘Tis the season for grounding root vegetables- sweet potatoes, carrots, turnips, celery root, pumpkin- and warming spices like cayenne pepper, chili, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, fennel, pepper and anise and slow-cooked meats keeps us nourished and satisfied. This season also comes with a special gourmet meal that would be perfect for cooking at one of your holiday gatherings.
THE SPRING SEASONAL MENU PLANNER IS FOCUSED ON SPRING SEASON FOODS THAT NATURE PROVIDES AT THAT TIME
Some of the highlights you will find in this seasonal plan are dishes focusing on tender, leafy greens like arugula, chard, dandelion greens, escarole, pea shoots, spinach and watercress; herbs like parsley, cilantro, dill, chives; light dishes incorporating artichokes, fennel, leeks, peas, radishes and sweet treats including apricots, citrus, rhubarb, and strawberries.
THE SUMMER SEASONAL MENU PLANNER IS FOCUSED ON SUMMER SEASON FOODS THAT NATURE PROVIDES AT THAT TIME
Some of the highlights you will find in this seasonal plan are dishes focusing on light and quick foods because there is too much fun going on outside to be stuck in the kitchen. Think watermelons, stone fruit, berries, tomatoes, cucumbers and summer squashes. Crisp, cold salads. Meals fresh from the grill.
THE FALL SEASONAL MENU PLANNER IS FOCUSED ON FALL SEASON FOODS THAT NATURE PROVIDES AT THAT TIME
Some of the highlights you will find in this seasonal plan are dishes with apples, figs, pears, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, winter squash, carrots, onions, winter greens, starchy veggie carbs and nutrient dense animal foods- preparing our bodies to stay warm and energized for the long, cold winter ahead.
A YEAR OF SEASONAL MENU PLANS – INCLUDES EVERY SEASON ABOVE, PLUS DISCOUNT
Welcome to a year of seasonal meals! In each season we focus on the foods that are bountiful in the market as well as the cooking techniques appropriate for that season. Each of these recipes have been tried and tested, some multiple times, to make sure you are provided with simple and delicious meals. Some recipes I have adapted from a few of my favorite cooks but have always adjusted or perfected to have my own twist
My experience is at your fingertips! I’m on a mission to help busy people enjoy—truly enjoy!—real foods. I’ve dedicated my life to learning quality nutrition and sharing it with others, and now I want to help make real, delicious food accessible for even the busiest families. My recipes have been perfected over the years, and they taste amazing!
To many delicious and nourishing meals,
|Amanda Love, The Barefoot Cook
Please Note: Once your purchase either a season of menu plans or the year of menu plans, you will be emailed a confirmation of your purchase. Please look for the link in the email to download your .PDF digital download of your product. Please note this is not an actual physical book but a .PDF digital download. I recommend you print out your menu plans for best results. Please know there are no refunds on downloadable products. Thank you and happy cooking!
What People Are Saying…
LOVED THE SHOPPING LIST! BREANNA R. – Making a shopping list is always the biggest meal-planning barrier for me. It just seems exhausting to account for everything! I loved how it was laid out in categories with the measurements needed for the week – that let me see that I didn’t need to buy certain things because I already had enough for the week in my pantry/fridge. In fact, there were a lot of ingredients I already had on hand, which was GREAT and meant that the recipes were very accessible to me.
EASY, CLEAR TO READ, INFORMATIVE – PERFECT! SUMITA – First, I’m not a recipe gal. I tend to get the gist of what’s in a meal and then approximate. But I LOVE this book — it’s specific, clearly laid-out, and informative. Amanda cares enough to educate us as her readers, placing nutritional facts and explanations alongside recipes. Each page is efficient — so much information without it being a giant book. I have extreme brain fog due to a health condition but using this book is like having a personal assistant: The pages instruct on what to get from the grocery store is so helpful because I wander, and then I forget to buy the things I need. This book also wonderful in terms of planning, with guidance on what to pre-prep to save time. No longer do I have to get overwhelmed from a counter full of ingredients or exhausted by the amount of work day-of. Last, I truly believe this is the right book for me to rebuild my health because it’s authored by someone who knows about health, healing, nutrition, and food-as-medicine as well as someone who appreciates taste. I made the liver cleanse drink, for instance, and it truly tasted good alongside helped my symptoms in a way that was gentle and non-traumatic. Thank you Amanda for putting such love into your work. It’s not just your last name, it’s in the details and it shows.
EASY TO FOLLOW! SHARON C. – It was very nice to have the decisions made for me. I tire of deciding what to prepare each evening. The recipes were very clear and easy to follow. The shopping list was outstanding. I live out in the country and envaribly forget something. The list allowed to check my supplies without much fuss. All the dishes were very good and will become a part of what I prepare in the future.
MY NEIGHBOR LOST 2.5 POUNDS AFTER 1 WEEK! CONNIE B. – I decided to involve my neighbors. I prepared the meals for all four of us just so we could make it fun, which it was and they loved it. They had just started dieting and working out with a trainer so it was a perfect time for this. At the end of the week she had last 2.5 lbs. in a week. She was thrilled and the food was awesome. I think I have converted her to cooking better to feel better.